This blog post was inspired by Shanboody
How to love me
- Be persistent & consistent
- Show me you are worth my time and effort through your time and effort
- Reciprocate my affection
- I am a very physically affectionate person and love when I get it in return
- Keep an open line of honest communication
- I have no issue expressing myself or confronting an issue. I don’t like not knowing if something bothers you, I’d like to know so I can prevent it from happening again. If something pleases you I’ll do it more often.
- Encourage my endeavours
- I need to know that no matter what I’ll always have your support. Show some interest in my interests because you’re interested in me.
- Actually listen when I speak ( be attentive)
- Engage in meaningful conversations with me. Allow me into your thought process. I love when someone does something based on a conversation they had with me. It lets me know that they care and are actually listening to understand me and not just to respond.
- Trust me
- Everyone goes through heartache and everyone has had their trust broken. If I haven’t given you a reason not to, you should trust me. Trust that I’d never do anything to hurt you.
- Fight for me
- When things get rocky don’t give up
- When I get emotional or crabby don’t dismiss me or my emotions
- Fight for me, fight to stay with me. Let me know you’re in this for the long haul and you see a future with me.
- Political views that oppose mine
- There’s no way we could see eye-to-eye on anything if we’re opposed in political views
- Lack ability to hold an intellectual conversation
- I need someone that can challenge me, make me question theories.
- Easily discouraged
- Once you set out on a certain path to obtain something, a minor setback shouldn’t be able to cause you to completely change course.